Fluid Applied Waterproofing
Our Fluid Applied Waterproofing system is a water-borne asphalt emulsion modified with a blend of synthetic polymers and special additives.
Fluid waterproofing is for use on vertical surfaces and can be applied directly to concrete, concrete masonry, insulated concrete forms and many other common building materials.
- Fast, seamless installation
- Inexpensive, simple equipment
- Effectively coats rough and porous surfaces
- Safe, non-flammable and low odor
- Seals around fasteners
- Co-spray applied membrane has instant resistance to rain wash-off and can be applied in cool and damp conditions
- Reliable all-season application
- Can be applied to green concrete