Plate anchors- stabilize cracking and bowed foundation walls. They are used to secure basement and retaining walls that are bowing, leaning or cracking due to soil pressure. Their design allows the installation to be completed quickly and economically. When the ground around your home becomes more saturated with water than normal, the hydrostatic pressure in the soil increases. One way to correct this problem is with the installation of wall plate anchors.
Advantages of Using Plate Anchors:
- Quick installation process.
- Minimal excavation required.
- Little disturbance to yard.
- Gradual straightening protects integrity of wall.
- Applies lateral force to stabilize wall.
- Does not utilize floor joists for support.